Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Back

Heyas! I am back due to popular demands by some 'sio chia's back at home. Hehe. Haihz. I am back in Cyberjaya again. I tapao-ed 2 rolls of cheese cakes and taosapiah back for my gang to eat. So far, I've tapao-ed a lot of food back whenever I go travelling. Either Penang, Ipoh, KL or Kuching. Hehe. Maybe I will blog a bit about my 3 days trip back to Kch later.

Workload is getting more and more. Sigh. We just had our monthly meeting and our sponsors really asked a lot. Bunch of questions were shot at us as always. However, we managed to fulfill their requests most of the time. It is really fussy working with sponsors. Always demand you to do this and that. Deadlines! Deadlines! Deadlines! Research is an on-going stuff and you dont expect us to do based on the proposed ideas before lar! Grrr! Ideas can change dude! One more thing. I am really sick of listening to my supervisor. He is always suggesting things to me and asks me to try this and that. And guess what. He can actually forgets what he have said the following week. But he is really a smartass in programming! So, a dumb-ass like me should follow whatever he ask lo. >_<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

November spamalanche bears down on PC users
Consumers should gird for a big wave of unwanted commercial e-mail in the weeks leading to Thanksgiving, when the amount of spam could double as marketers try to reach holiday shoppers, Internet security ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

Anonymous said...

Hello, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you.

I have a currency trading tutorial site/blog.
Full of currency trading tutorial information and help.

Come and check it out, er, please :-)