Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy 25th Birthday

This entry is for my beloved birthday boy, Melv! I guess you wont find any lovey dovey entry here. Hehe. Here's a photo of me and the birthday boy. Leng lui ma? Lawak :p


Happy birthday to you,
You live in a zoo,
You look like a monkey,
And you smell/act like one, too.

Happy birthday to you,
I went to the zoo,
I saw a big monkey,
And I thought it was you.

Happy birthday to you,
You live/belong in a zoo,
You look like a goat,
And you chew like one, too

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!!


Found that cute birthday song online. You can hear that in Madagascar I think. Very cute. Hehe. Going off for dinner now. Ciaos~! Oh ya. France won and is in finals now. Woot! Yay! I support Henry! Go Go!

With lots of love,
Eryn

June 06

1 comment:

Sharon said...

eh, what happened to your curly hair????