Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Recent Updates

I find it hard and slow to connect to Blogger recently. Anyone facing the same problem? Shin said she dropped me a comment but till now, I haven't receive it. Hmm. Weird. Maybe it's my connection in Penang.

Yeap~~! I am back from Penang. I went there straight after saying goodbyes to my lovely chi muis and went straight to meet Melv at Taman Melati (which is near to Gombak/Genting). He went Genting with his friends and was driving back to Penang. So I might as well follow him back lo. Haha. Save my time to travel also. :P

Well, Deeparaya is exactly 1 month from now. I will be visiting Spore with Melv. Yay! Can't wait to shop but I wonder I can afford all the shoppings there? Hopefully got sales lo. Haha. Pretty broke recently. I am spending money like water. Sad. At first, we planned to drive to Phuket from Penang and after going through all the information about Phuket and arranging all our plans, sadly there's bombings at Haadyai! So, the plan is cancelled and we are going Spore instead! I even bought a new swimsuit for that trip! Darn!! >_< Me and Melv will definitely visit Phuket one day!

7 comments:

Shin said...

What?!? You haven't gotten THAT comment? Adui! That was a long time ago. Never mind, I'll try again now ;)

Eryn said...

Haha. You have to rewrite again lei. I got that comment at last. Aih. Lauya.

Shin said...

YAY! I'm glad you got the comments this time.

fiona said...

what did u spend lately till u r so broke??

Eryn said...

Hmmm. Food. Clothes. Contact lens. Groceries. Rental.

Food mostly. Eating in KL is expensive. Esp after my recent trip with the girls. I think I spent around 400 in 3 days on FOOD! Yum! Clubbing too. Ngai ti. Cost me 90 bucks for that! And I only drank a few sips and puke. :P But better dont complain la. Later they kill me. Haha!

Eryn said...

Credit card's amount is piling up every month. Soon, it will become 4 digits instead of 3 digits. Darn!

fiona said...

Hehe..better work on ur drinking skills... :P

Spend once in a while is ok..since ur frens were coming all way long to visit u...

Bout credit card, I try my best not to touch it unless its emergency..hehe