Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Feet

I can't seem to get over Happy Feet yet. Haha! Well, it's catergorized under Animation / Adventure / Comedy / Family / Musical genre and just take a look at the cast. We have Elijah Wood ( Frodo in LOTR - Shin used to adore him :p ), Brittany Murphy ( Leading Actress in Just Married with Ashton Kutcher ), Hugh Jackman ( Wolverine in XMEN ), Nicole Kidman, Hugo Weaving and Robin Williams. The late Steve Irwin was one of the cast too. I was surprised when Melv told me that Robin Williams actually played several characters in the movie. Very keng bor! His voice was cast as Ramon / Lovelace / Cletus. Ramon is the cutest and the song he sang (My Way / A Mi Manera) is really NICE!! Hehe. Also, there's a lot of other nice music plus a lot of big dance numbers. Who wants the OST? Try PM me. :P


The story goes like this. There's one young penguin named Mumble. ( I love the young Mumble. His voice is so cute! ). He can't sing, but he can tap-dance. Every penguins have to sing out their heart song if they have found their mate. Poor Mumble can't sing. He can squeak so bad that every other penguin would scold / boo at him. So kasian. He goes on a quest because all the fish are missing. It turns out they are being overfished by industrial fishing boats. Wanna know more? Go and watch la. Definitely a nice movie that can cause you to tap your feet. Hehe.

I am actually using these two pictures as my wallpaper now. I googled for the pics and the little penguins are so cute, aren't they?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

@_@ the movie that nice meh? so so only ler :P i still prefer shrek to every other cartoons! hehe

Eryn said...

Haha. I love penguins ma. If all are pigs, I would fall for the movie. :P

I also prefer shrek. Haha. Any cartoons. LOL.