Thursday, December 07, 2006

Shopping at Nichii

OMG! I've found a nice shop which sells lots of beautiful and cheap and good quality clothes! It's call Nichii! (Or Ecchi? BLEK!) Darn. I never know there's such a shop in KL. Darn.

Well, there's this new shopping mall (Queens Bay) in Penang and Sharon took me out for shopping! Darn. I keep saying "STOP SPENDING!!!!" to myself but seems like I can't help myself. Addicted to shopping liau. I bought 3 skirts the other day in Malacca and the total is like *erm* ? I keep telling myself that it's hard to find nice skirts for gals. It's TRUE! Haha! Well, that day was quite SIAO for me cuz me and Sharon tried at least (5 piece of clothes) * (5 rounds of clothes). Can you imagine that? In the end, I bought a cute dress and xxx tops! Cham! Luckily Melv didn't say anything bor. BLEK! The very next day, I accompanied Melv's sister there and I did tried out some clothes again. In the end, I came home with another DRESS! OMG OMG OMG! What's happening to me? Argh! Pokkai liao!

Well, back to my chi mui session with Sharon. Erm. Sharon, if you don't mind, I would like to quote everything you said about that B-I-T-C-H! Haha. Here goes....

" On a short note, I can't believe how impatient woman driver can be. I mean, I admit I can be impatient at times too but I'm not the worst of the kind. I was driving at 60km/h on a straight road and this car came really fast behind me, in fact it came very close and the driver started honking me to go faster or move away. 200 metres in front the traffic light was red and of course you slow down la right? But NO, this bitch(whom I discovered a while later) urged me to go faster instead. So what did I do? I slowed down and wouldn't let her cut in front of me. She had a choice of cutting in front of me, provided she knocked down an old man on a bike on the other lane la :D Took my own sweet time and she finally found a chance to cut and stop in front of me. She gave me a middle finger when she got in front. WTF?! I didn't even do anything to her in the first place! She wants to die faster also want to take me along meh. BIG TIME BITCH la I tell you. "

" Then she got stuck in the lane she was taking and we drove passed her. This time we got a better look of her. Pretty, but the bitchy arrogant face and the impatient temper spoil EVERYTHING. At that moment, she was just plain FUGLY. It's amazing how arrogance and bad temper can take away all the beauty you have. Erin and I gave her both our middle fingers as we drove passed her, giggling ourselves silly, then dont want to look her way no more :D Yes, we were happy we got the last laugh :P "

" I still remember her car and plate number VERY WELL. The evil side of me wanted to publish it here but I dont think it'll be a good idea. All I can say is if you ever come across an impatient black Nissan Sentra, driven by a woman, be careful will ya? ;) ALERT : BIG TIME BITCH INSIDE! LOL "


Okay. I am done! It's not quoting but copy and paste! Haha. Darn. Tell you guys.... The car place is P**7222. Darn. I actually can't remember the exact carplate! BLEK! As if I care....Heheh...

*** Gonna eat kiam hu with porridge liao.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe erin..let me fill up the blanks. its PGH!!! i still remember correctly!!!