Friday, March 16, 2007

Tada! I am back!

It has been a while since I last blogged. Reasons why I am not blogging include:


1) I started working and am still adapting to the working life. I have to wake up at 7 everyday for God's sake. Sad isn't it? Working life isn't that flexible anymore. And I KO almost everyday after work.

2) I am kinda busy at work. There are a lot of learnings/readings/running around from one dept to another. Installing and reinstalling our test systems took 2 days! BUGGER!

3) Been busy searching for apartment/landed house around Sg. Ara, Penang. Anyone can help?

4) Full House Marathon! I am falling for Rain all over again. 8->

5) Dota once in a while with my fellow friends and that reminds me of how much I miss them! *blush* Can wake up anytime to work. Can go travelling from time to time without the need to take leave. LOL.

6) Packing (Yeah Right! You know I am the last minute person.)

7) This site is in German. Which button is to submit entry? Blue? Orange? Argh!!

8) I AM LAZY. (YEAH!)

P/S: Happy Belated Birthday to Kok Yu (If you are a visitor here la!) Nvm. I wished him dy. :P

No comments: