Monday, April 09, 2007

1 Little 2 Little 3 Little Pigs

These 3 litlte pigs are sitting on my desk now. Hehe. I got 4 other pigs which I got from Kek Lok Si. Cute hor?


Had a splendid time last weekend. Never had so much fun ever since I left Cyberjaya. Sobs. I think hor... You can only have fun (anywhere) if you are with your close friends and when you can be your real self! Hehe. So, I don't mind being the driver lo. Haha. They are always my driver, fetching me from 1U, Sunway, Puchong and now, it's my turn to return the favour.

Thanks to Sharon for her kind offer to lead us though! And also thanks to Melv for lending me his car! How can I be a driver without a car? :P

^_^ Happy weekend! Do come again ya? Next time, I can visit Wyenn and Robin in Spore liau. Kia SHOPPING! Hoho!

That Sharon blogged our outing ahead of me. Save me the trouble though. Haha. Maybe I'll post some pics up when I am free later. Perhaps my new collections of pigs! ^_^

No comments: