Monday, April 16, 2007

Year of the PIG

In Chinese culture, the pig is associated with fertility and virility. Keke... So, to bear children in the year of the pig is considered very fortunate, for they will be happy and hones. My colleague's wife is 4 months pregnant and everyone keeps saying he will have a 'zhu zai' in 5 months time! Hehe. Cute hor? =P

Hmmm. Two of my other colleagues went to Taiwan last week and they discovered THIS!

Yeap! They are colorful helmets. Nothing special about them right? Wait till you see THIS!! HA! HA! HA!


At first I thought they are soft toys! Imagine a motorcyclist wearing that on the road! ^_^ Hehe! Cute right? For my next trip, I would like to go Taiwan liau. Or Korea! No more China! -.-" Maybe some European countries if I can save that much.

Major updates:

I've just shifted to a new place last Saturday. Been busy cleaning and cleaning since last week! Yeap. Sweated a lot. Kakaka! I took more than 3 days to clean my room! And till now, I haven't finished cleaning yet. What I like about my room are the built-in cabinets!! And the BIG bed too. King size man! I've never buy any mattress before and this mattress is really expensive (the cheapest I can get). Hmmm.... Did I forget to mention that I got a private CLEAN toilet too? Hehe. Plus a big balcony. Hehe.


Too bad Wyenn them all cannot come over after I shifted. Else they can save the hotel expenses liau. Nvm. You guys are always welcomed! =P

No comments: