Saturday, May 05, 2007

Maple Story

This entry is purely crap. I wonder if I ever blog anything other than crap. Ever wonder why I named this blog as crappyhead? It all started when I first played Maple Story. At that time, whenever I registered any game online, I will use the nick SLEEPYHEAD. Unfortunately, sleepyhead / sleepy was taken. So I had to think of another crappy nickname. Haha. Crappy nick eh? I tried ringo but it was taken too. Hmm. Ringo was a nickname given to me by Siaw Fung. She sure bo shiok if she reads her chinese name here. Hehe. Well, in the end, I couldn't think of any other crappy nicknames. So I used CRAPPYHEAD instead.


Speaking of maple story, I used a MALE character and my friends referred me as HEAD instead of CRAP. Haha. Maple Story is a free, 2D side-scrolling MMORPG developed by a Korean company. For those who don't know what MMORPG means, it stands for Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. In the game, the player defends the "Maple World" from monsters, level up and can chat with other players. What I like most about this game is my friends and I can join in a particular channel and kill the little cute monsters together. If your level is low, you can seed experiences from those who have higher level than you. This is how the monsters look like. CUTE?


Kawaii lei. I love the pigs. They have ribbon pigs, normal pigs and firepig. Hehe. Your character can rear pet too. Every character starts with the job 'Beginner' until they meet the requirements to complete the first job advancement. You can choose 4 types of job: Warrior, Magician, Archer and Rogue.

This is how the character looks like when it got killed by the monsters. Some of my friends still play this game. I quitted 2 years back as it's bored to play alone. It is also quite hard to level up when your level is getting higher day by day. Wyenn is around 100++ now I guess. Haha. Keng! *Salute* Hmm... Perhaps I will try to search for the print screens of my character. Plus my friends'... Hehe.....

2 comments:

maoi said...

haha.. nice post...
i still keeping those print screen....
old sweet memories... kkeekeke...

Lim said...

hoho, to be exact, i m 103 now