Tuesday, May 22, 2007

HaPPy BiRthDaY Chloe.....

I am going for PAINTBALL this weekend! Yeah. You've heard me. I've been longing to play this game since few years back. Hehe. This time, it's organized by a Motorolan and it is a match between MMU fellas and Motorolans. LOL. I wonder who will godlike in this match. Hmmm....

This pic is sooooooooo cool..........

Anyways, today is one of my buddy's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you ST!! She's my cute plus sweet plus helpful friend who always lend me an ear whenever I need it, taught me how to cook and always cook for me when I was in Cyberjaya. She even made us (me and my lab-mates) sushi and tuna sandwich knowing that we were busy rushing for deadlines. Hehe. Such a thoughful gal eh? What else eh? Herbal tea too? She's a coffee lover like me too and she makes a good shopping buddy. Hehe...


Cute piggies. ;)) Don't work so late today oh. You have somebody waiting for you at home. Wakakakakakak.....

2 comments:

mrmiaow said...

wahaha..nice entry... Happy Bday to Chloe ~~~ !

Chloe said...

Hello Erin, thanks for all the nice things you said about me :P paiseh la >.<

Thanks for being such a good friend to me. I miss those days when you were at Cyberjaya. When will you be visiting us? :D hehe, we found a place at Kelana J. Come visit us ya when you come to PJ.