Thursday, July 26, 2007

DotA.

My blog has been in hiatus for quite some time eh? Wakakaka. Paiseh. Can't find the 'feel' to blog. Hey Ah Boon. I am working now la. Got projects and deadlines one boh! :S Of course I will get busy once in a while la. Grrr.

Well, I started to use the nick 'crappy' 3 years back. That was when I started playing Maple Story right? AFAIK, I got one entry about that. DotA is another game that I have been playing and I've been playing this for THREE long years? How come I never get sick of playing ah? Or should I say how come I never get sick of dominating? LOL. This is a brief introduction I goggled.

Defense of the Ancients, commonly known as DotA, is an Aeon of Strife-style custom map created for the game Warcraft 3 by Blizzard Entertainment. Originally developed for (RoC) by Eul, the map was later ported into the Warcraft 3 expansion pack, The Frozen Throne (TFT). Currently, several variants of the map exist under the name of DotA.

For those who don't know what crap I am talking about, go WIKI it. =D

Last time (when I was still in MMU), I will play @ banana server. It's a PVPGN server hosted by Banana and everyone is welcomed to join. Students la. Lecturers la. Tutors la. ROs la. Hehehe. You can remain anonymous as long as you want but somehow, we managed to make more friends through this server. I know Sharon's bro through the game too. He said he got read my blog once in a while woh. How true is that? Haha. And also one ginna named Edwin who always say my hamsters are not cute. GRRR!

Nowadays, we would play at Blueserver. We used to a DotA date every Friday around 11 pm. Haha. But lately, I seldom play game jor. >_< Hmm. In Blue, every user is allowed to register with 2 login names using a single email account. This email account has to be your uni webmail or streamyx webmail. =D Those who DotA @ Blue can add me! ^_^ My nick is crappy or crabby. But others are using my crabby too. Hehe. Most guys are quite surprised to know that gals can play this kind of game. Well. Who says Zhar Boh cannot DotA? =P
Some obscene pics.


Ah Mao sure loves the following:


Banana sure loves this!! His fave: "I CUT!!!!!!!!!"


4 comments:

maoi said...

>_< No comment....
i'm not a paedophile lor :-"

too bad.. dont hv a blog...
if not, sure revenge kao kao :p

beangrower said...

now you know that it's true:p..i miss DotA@!@..

Eryn said...

Maoi,

I am assuming that you will enjoy what they are grabbing in their hands la. Not on the kids. But the kids are sooo cute!! xD Fai fai create ur own blog or use back ur old one lo xD

Beangrower,

Know what is true? Dota is too fun and we won't get sick of playing? Hehehe. You don't play it anymore kah?

beangrower said...

PC so lag how to play wor:p..lol