Monday, August 06, 2007

Nohohon Buddies ^^

I went to KL during the weekend. It was a super duper late decision and within less than 1.5 hours, I was ready to go. It was a pretty spontaneous decision. LOL. Luckily I didn't go shopping with Sotong Sharon. Wahahahaha.

I misssssssss KL so much!!!!! Food la. Friends la. Shopping malls la. It's good to be back again. ;))

Thanks to CK, I carpooled with him to KL and it was a long dreaded ride. We kept ourselves alert by chatting for like 2++ hours and then, I slept like a pig in his car! Did I snore? Hehehe. It was like 12.30 a.m. when we reached his place. Thanks to him again, I slept over at his place for the night.

Thanks to Nana and gf, I spent my Saturday night at their place. The four of us (plus Maoi) slept in the living room like nobody's business. LOL. I managed to snap some 'nice' photos of them sleeping too. Who's interested to see how Nana sleeps? Or how Maoi snores? ^_^

I found this in Nana's room.


I managed to get one of these cute little thing. It's called Nohohon, a little Japanese toy that looks happy all the time. It uses magnets to make the head rock and a solar panel at its base to keep going. It will sit there and rock happily until the sun goes down each day. You can see a cute rocking nohohon on the LHS of this site. ;))

It costed me rm39.80. I saw this long time ago but it was kinda pricey for me back then. LOL. But since I love it so much, why don't I make myself happy once in a while? A birthday gift for myself lo. Wakakakakakaka. It is now in my bedroom and someone says he wants to display it in his car woh. [-x





Ini macam kinda obscene hor? =P




Got XMAS limited edition too! ^^


CHIP AND DALE! This costs rm79.80!



I got this pic online. You can just imagine me going nuts over these little cuties which keeps on moving their heads/hands/foot. It's so hard to choose which one to buy!!

After viewing so many of them, can you guess what color I am getting??????

I got myself this!!!!!!

It's a limited edition!! CUTE ma? The 'jagung' is sooooooooo damn cute right? *Happy Happy* If there's a piggy version to buy, I don't have to ponder so long on which one to buy liao. =P

3 comments:

Chen said...

I have one of these too
The pink coloured nodding head one - holding the fishing rod :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I love these! I ve been trying to get the flipflap and Hidamari, but cant find them. Do you know where to get them in Singapore?
Thx!

Eryn said...

Anonymous,

I'm not sure about Spore but my friend said you can try finding at those gift shops @ Marina Square.

If you're in KL, you can try at 1Utama, Old Wing. That's where I got my Nonohon from.

Hope that helps. =D