Friday, September 21, 2007

Hip Hip HURRAY

Yay. It's another weekend getaway. That's why I can't really focus on work now. Opss. My colleagues might be reading this. But what the heck. Yay! *jumping with joy*

Hmm. I am currently reading the book which Sharon intro-ed - Mark Haddon’s 'The curious incident of the dog in the nighttime'. It's is a detective story but a rather unusual one, written from the perspective of a 15-year-old boy with Asperger’s syndrome.


I went to Popular the other day and bought two books - Mitch Albom's 'For One More Day' and Sophie Kinsella's 'Confession of a Shopaholic'. Between these 3 books, I will recommend the Confession of a SHOPAHOLIC! It's so freaking hilarious and you'll find me giggling while reading that. LOL.



My next book would be John Grogan's 'Marley & Me'. Look how cute the cover is! AND OMG OMG OMG. There's gonna be a movie based on this book!


I love dogs. Who doesn't? Too bad I can't rear one now. Sobs. I am rearing hamsters instead. LOL. My friend said I enjoy torturing my hamsters and I am suffering from sadism. Darn him. BLEK. =P

Well, speaking of my cravings on banana pies the other day, I had it after lunch and for dinner, Melv brought me to McD again. And this time, I tried BANANA PIE with CHOCOLATE SUNDAE. Yum yum.

The pic is not so clear cuz it's MMS quality. zzz.


No comments: