Monday, September 17, 2007

How CHEAP can you be?

Friends have been circulating an email saying a guy was having an affair behind the gf's back.

Lame excuses include:
i) Honey, I'm at work.
ii) Honey, I'm meeting clients.
iii) Honey, I can't spend Valentine's Day with you cuz my grandpa is dying tonight. (DOH! How stupid can the gf be?)

That guy was never there for her and was always uncontactable during festival days, be it Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Valentine Day and even their first month anniversary. He has never given her anything. Not even a card! Once, she demanded to see his handphone and he started deleting his sms-es. That bastard even recycled the gifts she gave him to another gal. Can you imagine that?

Well, I don't know how true this story is. But then again, I came across this type of person who's been cheating on his gf, saying he's busy with OT, etc. Eventually, they broke up and the worst thing is they were cohabitating together. The gal had to shift out and since she is not from Penang, she has nowhere to go except to rely on her colleagues and friends. I am really glad that they broke up in the end knowing that the guy is never good enough for her. What PISSED ME OFF is that just now, I get to know that when my friend went back to the apartment to pack her things, the CHEAP BITCH was already there, using her stuffs and sleeping on her bed. DARN. Can you imagine how cheap this girl is? And worst of all, I have to befriend this kind of people and act like nothing has happened.



Upon hearing that from her, I am so pissed. But at the same time, I am happy for my friend. Not because the two of us are very close or not. I bet any girls/guys or any homosapiens out there will feel the same too. So, PLEASE. If you have no more feelings of your other half, try to talk over it or just break up rather than doing hurtful things to him/her.



4 comments:

wyenn said...

u dun afraid the cheap bitch or her cheap bf see this?

Eryn said...

Hmmm. This is fact ma. As if she reads my blog la. And I got so many friends. How she knows I am talking about her jek? ;)) Perasan? That's her problem lo. Wakakakaka. She dare to do it, I dare to talk about it. LOL.

wyenn said...

Hmm, good, daring! but y dun u mention about the bathroom in m** hotel? (censored some words in case u dun wan to mention it) wahahhahaa

Eryn said...

*cough* *cough*

Mm chi zhao. Don't wanna mention here liao. Already spoil my trip.