Friday, October 05, 2007

Emo

I am /emo...... Not!!!!!!!!! (if you watch the movie Borat, you will understand this =D) Someone out there will be happy thinking that I am /emo when he reads the title of this entry, right? *blek*

Well, for those who are in EMO mood lately, I will recommend them to watch the movie 'I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK AND LARRY', starring Adam Sandler, Kevin James and Jessica Biel. And Jessica Biel (from movie: Next, The Illusionist) is so so hot!! (I mean her body :p~)

I've always loved Adam Sandler and won't wanna miss any of his movies. Well, CHUCK AND LARRY is a gay comedy joking about gays and their rights. You will surely have a good time laughing in the cinema. I think we did. =D


My next lawak bodoh movie would be this!


Till then, HAPPY WEEKEND


3 comments:

PoiPoi said...

me? u talking about me? hahah :P

mai eh neh ler.. didnt know we Av same day. hahaha.. :P

hmm didnt watch yet. didnt know what to watch also lately. all macam tak boleh pergi haha.. ok lah i will go watch this, this coming weekend hehe..

have a great weekend to u too :)

Eryn said...

No No. Not you. Just a friend who enjoys being emo.

Can watch resident evil also ma. Who knows. I might see you there. (Donno can recognize you or not =P)

Fish Tan said...

yeah i heard you.
*blek*