Monday, November 05, 2007

Updates...

My parents are here for a few days and I've been busy bringing them around in Penang. I think I've gained a lot of weight lately and this SUX! How can I fit in the blue dress which I bought for my chi mui's wedding? And that is like 2 weeks from now. Last weekend, me and Sharon went shopping and it was as crazy as before. Haha. She was supposed to accompany me to hunt for my blue dress and in the end, she had caused some damages to herself too. I kinda overspent that day and it was like.... let's see... 1 blue dress, 1 white dress, 1 tube top, 1 knitted top and 2 sandals! Gosh! I think I will go nuts once in a while and spend money like crazy. My mum has been complaining that and I was warned not to spend money like water. But I think I am not as crazy as Annie who crazily bought 3 dresses in ONE day. She even camwhored in the fitting room and sent her pics to me. ^^

Opss. I think my Dad just peeped on my lappie to see what I am typing here. He's sitting next to me, watching the movie Shooter. They will be leaving Penang tomorrow afternoon but I will be seeing them again in two weeks time! But I am more excited to my honeymoon getaway during Deepavali! Me and Melv will be going to Phuket! Yay! I hope I can try out bungy jumping there. LOL. Well, I am afraid of heights and we shall see. Not only married couples go for honeymoon okay? =P

Till then, Selamat Hari Deepavali and for one particular sucker who will be working during the holidays (he knows who I am referring to), you SUX! And why am I always your target? Sucker....

Hmm. I will be flying to Phuket this Wed and therefore, before I end this post, I would like to wish Shin a very Happy Birthday this coming Thursday! And also to Fionz, Happy Belated Birthday. May both of you have a great year ahead! ^^


1 comment:

Annie said...

Oi!! My 3 dresses, a blouse and a sneaker in a day's damage still not as bad as yours oh.. :P