Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Yay! Cheers! Hurray! Yippie!


It's my last working day of YEAR 2007! Yay! Gonna rest like a pig back at home liao...


Yeah. Like this. Cute lei? This is my new magnetic piggy. It's another new collection! =P

Oh ya! One important announcement... Jeng jeng jeng.... *drum roll*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MAO MAO!


Shouldn't I be using a cat instead of a pig? LOL. Nvm. Pig is my fave ma. You sure don't mind hor?

I wish you ....


On your birthday, I celebrate you!
On your special day,
I’m thinking of all the wonderful things you are
that bring so much joy to others, including me!

I celebrate your unconquerable spirit,
that lets you meet every challenge
with confidence, enthusiasm and persistence.
I admire your sensitivity.

You see needs that cry out to be met
that no one else sees,
and you meet them,
out of your deep and caring heart,
out of your wisdom,
out of your strength.

I treasure your uniqueness;
There is no one else like you,
and I feel blessed to know
such an extraordinary person.
I appreciate you, respect you,
cherish you, look up to you.

Happy, happy birthday!
May each new birthday
be the best one ever for you;

You deserve it!

By Joanna Fuchs

Here I come to save the day~~~~


Another lovely poem to go...

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets, (opss... I mean he)
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you.

By Joanna Fuchs

Time to blow the candles... How many are there ar? :P

Nah... I ain't that creative to write those poems for you. Just copy and paste nia. But both are selected especially for you, my dear friend. You know how creative I can be yesterday, right? Wakakakaka... May that leave you with the most memorable birthday surprise of all! We shall see what kind of surprise you might get next year. =P

Enjoy yourself with your new gang this year. Don't forget the old gang oh...


Please don't try to 'ah bish' me ya...

3 comments:

maoi said...

ahahah...
piggies overload~!

thankiu thankiu....
so creative woh...
but need to "upgrade" ur drawing skill on ppl faces lor :p :))

last day working....
more holidays till end of yr....
weeeeeeeeee~

"Merry Merry Xmas
&
a H@ppy New Year~!"

cheersssss~

maoi said...

nice and sweet poems too :D

Chev said...

so fast last working day liao?
syiok nya..

Happy Birthday Mao Mao :)