Thursday, March 20, 2008

PIG as BF

It's a public holiday today but I am off to work. No. I am not a workaholic. Just feel that I can think better/faster when there are less people/distraction around. I am thinking of trying out afternoon or night shift but Mum said it's dangerous to drive back that late at night.

9 a.m.

There's no engineer in the office today. One came and left to have lunch with wife.

12 p.m.

I called Mr. BF and he was still sleeping. I knew it! BLAR! I asked him to go for lunch at 12.30 and he said 'o' or 'hnggg'. That's OK I assumed. I was drooling over Jln Tengah's yummy fried mee jawa liao so I sms him asking him to fetch me at the bus stop so that I don't have to drive out of the plant. So I waited and waited.

1 p.m.

No news from him yet. I called and he was still in dreamland!!! SIGH. No hope on this kind of BF liao. It's either he slept very very late last night (watching footie or playing GE even on working days) or he went out to hunt chicks and came home in the morning. Nah. I am exaggerating here a bit and I know what kind of person Mr. BF is. He's like totally 'dead' when he sleeps. I wonder if he will wake up if there's fire in the house or not. *touch wood*.

2.00 p.m.

There's fire burning inside me. Sigh. I'm gonna ignore him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.30 p.m.

Mr. BF called at last. I answered. Why I answer la. Grrr. And I only scold him for being such a PIG!!! If I am his little daughter, I would have died of hunger liao. Plus, how can you go to work at 4! @_@

-_________________-

4.00 p.m.
I am not angry no more. Grrr. But still...

You made me do this!!


BLEK!!!!

4 comments:

wyenn said...

MELVIN IS A PIG/VAMPIRE!!!!
MELVIN IS A PIG/VAMPIRE!!!!
MELVIN IS A PIG/VAMPIRE!!!!
MELVIN IS A PIG/VAMPIRE!!!!
MELVIN IS A PIG/VAMPIRE!!!!
MELVIN IS A PIG/VAMPIRE!!!!
MELVIN IS A PIG/VAMPIRE!!!!

Anonymous said...

MR. BF U R SUCH A PIG!!!!!!!! (THAT'S WHY UR GF LIKE U, COZ SHE LIKE PIG)

Annie said...

should have post a pic showing his drooling face while sleeping ma... haha..

@ anonymous: WELL SAID!! LOL

Ă…ngele said...

LOL!

My bf also is like dead when he sleeps! I always ask him whether he would wake up if a bomb exploded in the corner or if I screamed out very loud!