Monday, May 26, 2008

My Inner Gender.



Your Inner Gender is Male



You are rational, matter of fact, and quite dominant.

You like to get things done, without any emotional messiness.

You truly don't understand most women. And you definitely feel more comfortable around men.

No doubt about it. You're a guy - at least on the inside.

What's Your Inner Gender?

LOL. You gotta be kidding.

This morning, a guy friend asked me if I am getting married, how would I want my husband-to-be to buy me the rings? One diamond ring for proposal and 2 white gold normal rings for wedding. Seriously, I never thought about this before. Why three rings? Isn't one enough? Right. Proposal ring is different from the wedding bands. My colleagues said you might risk dropping your diamond when you're at work. Hmm.

Well, he's been asking me whether he should get a house, a car or a wife. LOL. Seems like he got the answer at last. Hehe. I think all he needs now is the proposal ring. As for the wedding bands, he can still buy them after she accepts his proposal. If she accepts la. Oh I'm so mean. LOL. So, what's the hurry right? Anyways, good luck to you, buddy! ^_^


3 comments:

wyenn said...

HEY, i m a male too! there is only 1 end result right? why cannot get female.... oh ya, ganbatte to your colleagues, i agreed with buying 1 ring 1st, the other 2 get after she nods. lol

Eryn said...

LOL HI FIVE!! *piak*

He's gonna do it in August. KEKEKE...

wyenn said...

08.08.08 ? kekke ;)) *piak*