Thursday, June 26, 2008

Get Smart But Got Stupid


Get Smart is an old American comedy tv series aired from 1965 to 1970 and maybe Mr. BF watched the reruns of show when he was a kid. Me, on the other hand have zero impression of this show. LOL. Based on the secret agent genre, this old series won seven Emmy awards and two Golden Globe Awards. :O :O :O


In 2008, they produced a new film adaptation, starring Steve Carell, Anna Hathaway, Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) and I would prefer if they give Masi Oka a bigger role in the movie. If you don't know who I am talking about, how about the name "Hiro Nakamura" from Heroes? =P


I don't write spoilers but all I can say it's certainly not a bad movie. I was never bored by the movie. In fact, I laughed a lot and so did everyone in the cinema. I love the peeing and eavesdropping in the toilet scene especially. Oh ya. Not forgetting the fleeing from the cell scene. ROFL. As usual, I enjoyed Steve's acting. And the movie ends with Madonna and Justin Timberlake's song - 4 Minutes! Awesome! Me likey this song. ;))

It's definitely worth watching if you're the kind who love comedy. I'll give 8 out of 10, at least. Ready to get smart? =P


2 comments:

oOFooi said...

In fact, there are many movies are very good and didn't win any awards. :)

Eryn said...

True. Makes me wonder how they nominate the movies. What will happen if movie A got nominated (or win) in Emmy awards but not in MTV movie awards? LOL.