Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kung Fu Fighting~~!

Go watch Kung Fu Panda!!! It's a MUST! Don't ask why. Don't say NO! Just do it!!

Po the Panda: "There is no charge for awesomeness!"

I'll give a 10/10 rating for this movie. Serious! I laughed non stop throughout the show! It's a movie targeted for kids or kids at heart like me and Mr. BF. Hehe. It's the best non Pixar film after Shrek. The fight scenes are pretty impressive. The dialogs are funny! The casts are fantastic! Jack Black strikes again! I knew I'm gonna love the movie! ^^

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting - hunh (come on, hoo-hah)
Those kids were fast as lightning - ha (woo-chop)
In fact it was a little bit frightening - hunh (huh-huh-huh)
But they fought with expert timing. - ha

So, what are you waiting for? Don't just sit there. Go watch the movie if you haven't watch it. ;))

4 comments:

Baby said...

yes! very funny movie! must watch movie! best reward after a long day!

Eryn said...

Yeah! Best reward after a long day indeed! =D

Chen said...

I love kungfu panda too.
Everyone is being fooled that Po's sifu is dying at the end, but mana tau, he is just closing his eyes to relax.. LOL

Eryn said...

Yea!! I like it when the sifu caught Po in the kitchen. And also the acupuncture scene. LOL.