Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Me!

To my parents, thanks for staying up till 12 am so that you could call and wish your daughter who is another year older and wiser. *hugs*

To Mr. BF, thanks for bringing me to KL and let me ditch you to have countdown celebration with my friends. My bad to ditch you and returned home after 2 am. BLEKS! I know you must be pretty bored when I dragged you shopping from one shop to another. Haha! Thanks for the birthday prank you organized for me, leaving me feeling embarrassed and happy at the same time. Grrr. Also, thanks for reminding me that I'm another year older and also for your lovely gifts that left me smiling every now and then.

To Mr. BF's sister and bf, I don't know if you will read this but thanks for the awesome hospitality, yummy food and my lovely new dress. =D

To those who remember, a big THANK YOU for all your sms greetings and calls.

To those who celebrated with me, thanks for the awesome time, laughter, wishes and gifts. It's been a while since I had so much fun. I really miss you guys. No shame admitting that. Haha! =D

To those who forget, it's okay. You're not that important to me anyways. LOL.

* cheers *

More to come....

XOXO,
Eryn

No comments: