Monday, July 21, 2008

Pancakes on rainy days!


I've always loved pancakes/crepes. I even tried making my own banana pancake with chocolate syrup and ice cream once. Perhaps, it's time for a second attempt again. We shall see. =P

Now, you don't have to go all the way to Crepe Cottage @ Gurney and wait for an hour or more for your crepe anymore. Last night, we tried the Paddington House of Pancakes and although it's quite pricey, the chef is very generous with the amount of dressings - fruits, ham, CHEESE, syrups, ice creams (it all depends on what kind of pancakes you ordered). I got confused not knowing what to order as there are too many choices to make. What a headache.

Oh ya. All pictures of this entry are courtesy of other bloggers. Paiseh. I didn't bring my camera along with me as I thought we're only going for movie bah. Sigh.


Hot chocolate. A bit too sweet after savoring all the sweet pancakes. LOL.

I ordered Item #702 from the menu. Haha. The name is quite long and all I could remember is the numbering. My bad. Anyways, YUMMYLICIOUS is all I can say but it's a bit too expensive (RM18.50) no? It comes with 2 pieces of 'spring rolls' lookalike pancakes stuffed with small pieces of peaches, nuts, strawberry, generous amount of CHEESE, raisins and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Albeit small, it's really filling. ;)

Mr. BF had the Treasure Box (RM16.50) that comes with a number of small cute (size of 50 cents) pancakes. I wanna try making small cute pancakes too! LOL. The toppings include peaches, bananas, some small pieces of roasted walnuts and one huge scoop of vanilla ice cream.


This treasure box comes with a tray of dippings too. You can try dipping your pancakes with strawberries gem with peanut butter, caramel and chocolate. *slurp*


A friend ordered the Item #201 - The Amsterdam Pannekoek. It comes with a handful amount of ham, tomato sauce and heaps of mozzarella cheese. And he had trouble finishing the whole 'pizza' lookalike crepe. LOL.


Overall, I think it's a bit too pricey but heck, it's worth a try. I'll definitely pay them a visit again and perhaps, stealing a bit of ideas for my own version of pancakes. ;)

No comments: