Tuesday, August 05, 2008

GF cooking, BF FB-ing


Today, I decided to cook spaghetti cabonara again. Nyiak nyiak nyiak.

In preparation: ham and mushroom.

Cooking in progress.

Presenting my spaghetti Cabonara. *tada*

I always overestimate the amount of spaghetti to cook for 2 ppl. Argh. Anyone know how to estimate?

This should be the NORMAL portion that I should cook. Blar!

Leftover since there's no more ham/mushroom. I'm wasting food!!!!! My bad.

Look what he's doing while eating.


MY BF IS A FACEBOOK FREAK!!!!!

MY BF IS A FACEBOOK FREAK!!!!!

MY BF IS A FACEBOOK FREAK!!!!!

MY BF IS A FACEBOOK FREAK!!!!!

MY BF IS A FACEBOOK FREAK!!!!!


GgGggGGGrrrrRRRrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least Sooty is guai, enjoying her linguine. *yum*

12 comments:

The Devil said...

itu 2 plates ngam ngam me 1 person dinner eh :D

Eryn said...

:S You're such a big eater. :S

soo sean said...

There is a ring to measure the spagetti for one person/one plate. But I am not sure where to buy it.

Eryn said...

Yeah Haha. I goggled and blogged about it liao. =P Thanks!

MisSmall said...

That looks yummy!

Give your boyfriend a smack on the head! The behaviour is unforgivable after the girlfriend slaved in the kitchen cooking him dinner.

But don't tell him I said that. :p

Eryn said...

MissSmall,

*smack*

I'm okay if he FB while I'm cooking. But he FB while eating! GRRR!!

prettybeautiful said...

looks tasty! any recipe for carbonara sauce? i have some left over spaghetti

Eryn said...

PrettyBeautiful,

I had a few attempts in making Cabonara. This time, I used Prego mushroom sauce. The last time, I made it on my own with lotsa cheese!!! LOL.

Will post the recipe next time ya?

Pink Cotton said...

HEHE your sooty looks so cute eating that piece of pasta...

how to cook the sauce?
u cook from scratch ah??lihai ooo

Anonymous said...

Looking good, try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMFwY5mBCG4
The only ingredient that's a bit difficult to get is the bacon, try getting it from Euro-Deli or the non halal section of Carrefour. Dun forget to use the 'Garlich':)

Pastamix

Eryn said...

Pink Cotton,
This time not from scratch. Last time yea but this time I'm running out of time since the facebook freak guy got hungry.

PastaMix,
Thanks for the link and tips! ;)

Miss J said...

Waa.. make me nostalgic thinking back the days when I used to cook carbonara... it does look really yummy from the photos.

I can't believe you let Sooty eat linguine... you sure it's ok for her to digest that??

bTW, that pasta measurement tool? I had it before, the measurement for the portion is still too much when i used it for 2 person.. think you still have to reduce by maybe 30-40% while using that..