Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Me and My Cube

This was my old cube back in my previous company.


It's been 2 months and I've switched cube twice. Being kicked around is definitely not fun but due to insufficient cubes, I had to bear no? Finally, I got my own permanent cube and it's no where near my boss. LOL. Freedom is all I need!!!!

My baby Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore have a permanent place too!


Remember them? LOL.
My colleagues counted and he said there are 12 pigs on my desk including me. Huhu. =(

My new plant! Cute right? That's the only plant I have on my desk now.

My newly adopted 'Jeebra' from Madagascar.

Hehe. This is again another short entry as I'm still lazy. BLEK!

Anyways, I just found out that my little cousin (who is no longer little) actually READ my blog and showed it to my mum! Iskh iskh. Naughty la you! Today is his birthday but too bad there's no pressie for naughty boy. Hehe. Happy 17th Birthday Melvin! Hope you have an enjoyable celebration later with your friends and family. ;)


1 comment:

Miss J said...

You have a cousin name Melvin??!?!?

You guys get to put so many decorative things on your desk huh? Now we have this 6S compliance and we can't leave anything on our desk except our computer, telephone and like 1 stationery holder...

somemore jacket need to fold nicely and place on the side of our chairs. How inconvenient and boring.