Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pizza R'us


We have Toy 'R' US and now, somewhere along Tanjung Tokong, we have Pizza R'us! I tried their delivery before, back in the days when I was still in my old company. It's operated by one of the vendor's son, so you see. We get pizzas for free! LOL.




Smoked Salmon Bruschetta (RM 8.80) - Not Recommended

Spaghetti Cabonara (RM 12.90) - creamy and cheesy. YUM!

Pepperoni Pizza (RM 21.90) - Not recommended. I think it's too salty. LOL.

Aloha Chicken (RM21.90) - Recommended.
We got this regular pizza for RM6. Cheap right? The promotion is every Monday! Extra pizzas for RM6! Keke.

Altogether, it's around RM25 per pax. Cheap? I had too much pizza so there's no more pizza for this month! Hehe.

1 comment:

Miss J said...

Aiya, I feel so hungry looking at the pictures of the food. Guess it's dinner time already la..

Now I think I'll start craving for Pizza