Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Vintage Bulgaria Restaurant


Penguin, my MMU junior (he appeared few times in my blog before) is in Penang for training and since he can claim his dinner budget, we decided to head out to Ingolf’s Kneipe German Restaurant for some yummy German food! It took me nearly an hour to drive to Tanjung Bungah and unfortunately, the restaurant is closed on every MONDAY! WTF. We ended up trying Bulgarian food instead and as first timer, I would say it's nice. Hehe. It's free somemore, come on. ;)

Now you can bring your bf/gf to try as it's kinda romantic I would say. LOL.

Free starter while waiting for our food.

Banitsa (Traditional Bulgarian Pastry)
Layers of light pastry with a filling of whisked egs and pieces of feta cheese, baked until golden brown.
RM 8.90 **recommended**


Platter Bulgaria for Two - Bulgarian Mixed Grill.
In-house homemade Bulgarian Sausages and succulent pork fillet.
RM 42.90 **recommended**

Dinner was really filling as it's FULL OF MEAT! I've been having sinful dinners 4 days in a row I tell you! Friday - Pizza, Saturday - Seafood at Teluk Kumbar, Sunday - Japanese food at Tsuruya Restaurant and Monday - Bulgarian food!!! Sigh. I'm such a pig I know. =(

Lastly, a pic of me with the penguin.

Now, what's for dinner tonight? LOL.

4 comments:

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

penguin? penang? training?

The Devil said...

KFC

Pink Cotton said...

nice food...little miss chatterbox!

kekekeke

Pyeong said...

How dare u go out with another guy???

Hahaha... Nice blog, told u I stalk your blog too!:D