Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pok Kai


"Pok Kai" is a very common profanity in Cantonese. It means you are broke financially or you fall on the street. The sad thing is I pok kai at my office's carpark last Friday. Huhu. It was a terrible fall as I tripped hard on my tummy till I cannot get up. My ribcage hurts now!!! My boss' hubby was behind and I wonder if he saw me falling. Worst of all, he might see my panties! GOSH! How embarassing is that? Then my boss came and asked if I'm all right. The lame thing she asked was "you're not pregnant right?" I was like WTF!??!!?!! GRRR! Celaka betul I tell you. What a question to ask!!! I was pissed of course! Sheesh.


Huhu. Now I can't bend my knees or wear tight jeans. Haih. Then, today, when we were at some car accessories shop, my uncle dropped a steering lock on my feet!!! Gosh. Though I'm fattened with lots and lots of good food this whole weekend, it's still a bad weekend, don't you think? Sigh.

Is this year really bad for those born in the year of doggy, Sharon?? That's what she said and I'm starting to believe it. LOL. Oppss. Did I just reveal how old I am? Kekekeke. I really pray hard that I won't get fined for running a red light exactly on 1st of January this year! Huhu! That would be another unlucky thing again this year. =(




9 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

omg...that is quite a bad fall...

hahaha i don understand...why ask u pregnant or not?why u din answer her back...I M NOT MARRIED HOW TO GET PREGNANT??? 'x'

hehehe now i also know your age!...i tot u r piggie same as me...

Sharon said...

your "angpow" is a bit later than mine. Mine is "chun chun" or maybe a few minutes before midnght on NYE
*high 5* LOL
well have faith, let's hope things will be better :)

The Devil said...

it's not a good year for those age difference of 3 with the sign...

me included... sheep is 6 years gap from ox...

Eryn said...

Pink Cotton, I fall hard on my tummy and was squatting there ma. Cannot get up at all. I said my tummy hurts. Then she said that lo. Huhu.

Jocelyn said...

Aiyuh! Your boss made a stupid comment. Since you fell on your tummy of course it'd HURT!!! D'oh... Anyway to make you feel better I 'pok kai' at my company car park once before (in Kuching). I think I tripped over my pants or something...

wyenn said...

wah.. no wonder i had the most serious diarrhea recently. y doggie seems like "fan tai sui" every year?

Zeekco said...

omg. dat was really bad. please be more careful lar... you saw a dslr on the road izit and you thought someone accidently left it for you dats why you so excited??

hahah... ok, ok.. Zeek, bad mouth. bad mouth!

Ă…nGe|e said...

What a thing to say! Your boss's comment I mean. *rolling eyes*

I hope your knees heal soon.

As for me, I'm sick since yesterday. Eye infection! duh >.>

Annnie :P said...

No la.. Me thinks your boss say like that just to distract the husband from seeing you "run light"..