Monday, February 23, 2009

Hamsters Overloaded Again


Pancake's favourite spot in his cage. I have zero idea why he likes to squeeze himself there.

* Help! You're squeezing me to death! *

* Eek! *

* Now where's my gf that you promised me? *

Pancake wandering around the house.

* Roar! *

* I know I'm fat. Get lost! *


* Now where's my lover? *

Cupcake trying to escape!!!

Cupcake: Pee-ka-boo!

* This is wall pose. *

* This is standing pose for yoga. *
* Now breath in... breath out... *

*** fart ***

* Thinking of you *

* What are you looking at! *

* Ewww. Smelly hand!!!*

* I'm feeling blue. *

My favourite pic: Cupcake doing Yoga stretch.


* HELP! Some psycho trying to kiss me!!!!!! *



4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the captions.
Your hamster sooo cute.

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

yoga stretch!!! *hugs*
so cute!!! *tearing*

Eryn said...

Hahaha. Thanks for the compliment. ;))

sirei said...

argh! too cute! =>___<=