Monday, March 09, 2009

B-O-R-E-D


I managed to sell off two of my hamster babies to a little boy yesterday. 10 bucks each. Not bad eh? LOL. Today, I got another call from a BOY (again) and he wanted the rest of babies. Where are all the gals ahhh?!!!???!! Second transaction failed as the boy did not bring any money with him. Too bad he's not CUTE and I'm racist! Else I'll give him all my hammies for FREE!!!


Here's a shot of papa hamster with my mighty new toy. Yay! Let's just pray that he won't mate with mama hamster and give me headache again. Oh ya. I'm left with 3 cute babies. Any takers? Huhu.

7 comments:

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

i think hor...u just raise the hamsters and sell off can become millionaire redi lo.... XD

Ă…nGe|e said...

I think hamsters are cute ^^ I wish you could sell me one but DHL doesn't make such deliveries, right? Hehe

Annie said...

Thanksssss~~~~~

Pink Cotton said...

wah...business so good...lol

i might buy a couple from u if i m in penang 'x'

Lilian said...

if the baby hammies still there when i go see u, i'll 'capture' some back n hope my cats being the angels...

George Yew said...

oh.. no time for hammi more time on Alpha? hehhe..

Redsponge said...

the parents hamster will eat their bb?

hee, "Too bad he's not CUTE! Else I'll give him all my hammies for FREE!!!" this part is funny! ;p