Monday, October 19, 2009

Blog Resurrection


Yes
. I'm back to the blogging world. Apart from the stressful pile of shit work I've been doing, there's nothing much to update actually. I could be given the title of 'Workaholic' nowadays. How silly it is as I used to call him that and now, I'm actually turning into one. LOL. Frankly speaking, I do not like what I am doing now but I guess that applies to most people, isn't it?

Last week, I took 2 hours lunch break with Sharon and went to MPH's bookfair for 2 days in a row. I got myself 9 books for only RM70. How cheap is that? I'm currently reading my third book. Haha! That's how boring I can be. -____-"

Anyways, here's my first attempt to try out LOMOGRAPHY. Lomography is about being in the moment, capturing it with your favourite Lomographic tool and producing effects like light leaks, vignette framing and deep saturated colours! I guess someone would be pretty excited when I talk about this. *cough*

Photos taken with a Lomo camera have high contrast, twisted colors and a noticeable vignette. Here's my first virgin shot!

Nice? Nice? Say nice please!

No. I'm not that rich to own a new Minimo camera. I'm just simulating the effects of a Lomo camera. Cool isn't it? Still got plenty more to learn though! If and only if I'm that hardworking to learn. Blek!


Here's another tryout of lomography with halftone. Please come back for more. I'm trying hard to revive my food/travel blog! =P

3 comments:

Sharon said...

i want to read that "the sex life of my aunt" book HAHAHAHA

George Yew said...

very well done lomo. :)


-.-" my word of verification: PARLIA!

Zeekco said...

good try erin. its been ages since i last visit ur blog. its about time you own a Diana+ or Fisheye.

its fun!