Thursday, November 19, 2009

The List

I have a list of things to buy/complete (preferably this year) and it's piling up!
  1. Book ticket home for CNY. Spent 600+ and I should be spending less than that IF I book my tickets earlier.
  2. Service my car. The last time I serviced my car was in April and now it's Nov. I'm supposed to service my baby at 12,000 km and I'm now at 14,000 km. Great! My car's mileage is only 14k after 2 years of driving!!!!!
  3. Service my laptop. The display died on me a month back and I've been dragging to fix it!
  4. Own a Sony 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens.
  5. Own a macro lens. No idea what model to get yet. Hmm.
  6. Get a nice camera bag for my babies. Any idea what brand should I be getting?
  7. Get my Adidas ballerina shoes! I still couldn't find them anywhere in Penang.
  8. Finish my research and project's deadline before my long break!
  9. Lose weight! Hahaha! FML really!
  10. Book ticket to my buddy's wedding.
  11. Sort out my photos.
  12. ...
Sigh. What a long list. I'm now busy doing a new project and I'm quite happy as I'm finally out of the misery of fixing software defects. Yay! There are so many things to learn and I need to complete a certain number of things before the Christmas break! Just can't wait for it! Woo Hoo!

Anyways, here's what I've been up to. I went to the Penang Bird Park in Mainland last weekend for some photo-shooting. I must have donated tons of blood to the tenants there as there are at least 10 mosquito bites on each of my legs! Now I see lots of red spots on both legs. Huhu.

Pic of latest fat moi with two cute owls. It's my first time touching these creepy birds!
A lot actually thought that these 2 owls are gloves! What say you?


More pics to come, so stay tune! I'm so lazy that until now, I haven't even go through ALL of my pics taken on that day yet! -_____-"

No comments: